Women’s March 2017 Protest Signs

Dublin Core

Title

Women’s March 2017 Protest Signs

Contributor

Nicole Strayhorn, Chris Ruotolo, Carissa Corpus, and Whitney Barrett

Collection Items

Get Your Laws Off My Body
Image of protest sign with the words, "Get Your Laws Off My Body" from the 2017 Women's March.

Love is Love is Love
Image of protest sign with the text “Love is Love is Love is Love is Love” in rainbow colors

The Force Is With Us - Are You?
Image of protest sign with Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia with the words, "The Force Is With Us - Are You?" from the 2017 Women's March.

Feminism Is The Radical Notion That Women Are People
Image of protest sign with the words, "Feminism Is The Radical Notion That Women Are People" from the 2017 Women's March.

In Our America/If Not Me, Who?
A woman sitting on the ground holding 2 signs that says "In Our America All People Are Equal, Love Wins, Black Lives Matter, Immigrants and Refugees Are Welcome, Disabilities Are Respected, Women Are In Charge Of Their Bodies, People And Planet Are…

We Cannot All Succeed When Half of Us Are Held Back
A woman holding a sign in the middle of the crowd on the streets of New York City that says "We Cannot All Succeed When Half of Us Are Held Back", against a rainbow-colored background.

There is Nothing "Great" About Racism, Sexism, or Xenophobic Shame!
A hand holding a sign that says "There is Nothing "Great" About Racism, Sexism, or Xenophobic Shame!"

Bully, Liar, Conman
A picture of a woman holding a sign with the words "Bully, Liar, Conman" with a depiction of Donald Trump underneath them.

End the War on Women
Image of protest sign with the text “THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING. END THE WAR ON WOMEN"

I’m With Her
Image of a woman holding a protest sign with a drawing of the Statue of Liberty and the caption "I'm with her."
View all 40 items